"If you can dream it, you can do it." – Walt Disney
W e e k l y Ho m e w o r k
Unit 3, Lesson 2
We remember words and grammar from lesson 2. We learn about adverbs, what they do and how we make them. We practise making comparisons. We learn a Scottish New Year's song. Hmmmm... Maybe we should write the quiz on Thursday!!!
1. Review lesson 2 words and grammar. Get ready for a quiz!
2. Workbook: exs 6, 7 page 22 - ex 9, page 23 - ex 11, page 24 (do NOT write a paragraph!)
3. Practise the song list for the school Bazaar.
You can view, download or print your glossary here
Unit 3, Lesson 2 - grammar
We talk about different forms of comparison. We learn about similes. Now get ready for a vocabulary and grammar quiz on Tuesday!!
1. Workbook: exercises B4, B5 page 21
2. Practise on Quizlet and study grammar notes.
3. Student's book: Study page 32 and do the exercise