"If you can dream it, you can do it." – Walt Disney
W e e k l y Ho m e w o r k
Unit 7, Lesson 1
We check our Review Exercises and remember words and grammar from Units 1-5. We start work on Unit 7 and talk about our experiences. We watch a video and read an article about an Olympic gold medalist.
Homework (for next Tuesday):
1. Study new words and practise on Quizlet.
2. Read the articles on page 74 and do tasks A and B on page 75.
3. Watch the grammar presentation in Our Grammar.
You can view, download or print your glossary here
We check our KPG homework. We see our test scores and meet the Speaking Module of the exam.
1. Workbook: Review Units 1-5
2. KPG: Do Modules 1 and 2 of Practice Tests 3 and 4
3. Did you like Chicken Run? Watch another film with English subtitles during Easter holidays!