"If you can dream it, you can do it." – Walt Disney
W e e k l y Ho m e w o r k
Unit 2, Lesson 1 - grammar
We listen to Mary shopping at the supermarket. We group items from a shopping list. We learn about money in Europe, the UK and the USA. We remember the plural of nouns and talk about the partitives. We watch our video projects.
1. Study new words and grammar notes.
2. Watch the grammar presentation in Our Grammar
3. Handout: The Fridge
You can view, download or print your glossary here
Unit 2, Lesson 1
We talk about shops and stores, we learn how to upload videos to our class Youtube account, we talk about working with works and finding out what they mean.
1. Study words (glossary part 1 and 2) for a quiz on Tuesday.
2. Upload your video projects on Padlet or Youtube
3. "range, tempting, superb, organic" --> These four words are from the supermarket flyer in the book. Use what we learnt to explain what they mean.